Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- One or more of the co-authors is a current member of the New Zealand Grassland Association
- One of the co-authors will present the paper at the next NZGA Conference if the paper is accepted.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The authors affirm that all co-authors have read and approved the final draft of the manuscript and it has been approved by your institution's editorial panel.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The corresponding author will be given an opportunity to read and correct the edited manuscript as page proofs, but if the author fails to return proofs to the technical editor of the Journal within the time specified, publication may proceed without the author’s approval of the edited manuscript.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, figure captions, tables and table headings are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the "Journal of New Zealand Grasslands Guide for Authors', which is found at XXXX
- Care and Use of Animals: I certify that any research that involved animals followed established standards for their care and use as approved by an Animal Ethics Committee.
- High-resolution figures must be supplied separately as well being included in the manuscript.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Rights granted to the New Zealand Grassland Association through this agreement are non-exclusive. You are free to publish the work(s) elsewhere and no ownership is assumed by the NZGA when storing or curating an electronic version of the work(s). The author(s) will receive no monetary return from the Association for the use of material contained in the manuscript. If I am one of several co-authors, I hereby confirm that I am authorized by my co-authors to grant this Licence as their agent on their behalf. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the rights to supply the article in electronic and online forms and systems.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.