Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- One or more of the co-authors is a current member of the New Zealand Grassland Association. Visit https://www.grassland.org.nz/membership.php to join the Association.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The corresponding author affirms that all co-authors have read and approved the final draft of the manuscript and it has been approved by the authors' employers.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the JNZG manuscript notes and template for authors who have been invited to submit a manuscript.
- The authors are invited to provide the names of possible reviewers in the Comments for Editor box as part of the submission process.
- One of the co-authors will present the paper at the next NZGA Conference if the paper is accepted.
- Care and Use of Animals: I certify that any research that involved animals followed established standards for their care and use as approved by an Animal Ethics Committee.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Rights granted to the New Zealand Grassland Association through this agreement are non-exclusive. You are free to publish the work(s) elsewhere and no ownership is assumed by the NZGA when storing or curating an electronic version of the work(s). The author(s) will receive no monetary return from the Association for the use of material contained in the manuscript. If I am one of several co-authors, I hereby confirm that I am authorized by my co-authors to grant this Licence as their agent on their behalf. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the rights to supply the article in electronic and online forms and systems.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.