Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- One or more of the co-authors is a current member of the New Zealand Grassland Association. Visit https://www.grassland.org.nz/membership.php to join the Association.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Guest Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The corresponding author affirms that all co-authors have read and approved the final draft of the manuscript and it has been approved by the authors' employers.
- The authors have submitted a paper offer to email@example.com using the official form (see Author Guidelines) and have received notification that they may submit a full manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the NZGA R&P Series manuscript notes and template that have been supplied to authors who have been invited to submit a manuscript.
- One of the co-authors will present the paper at the next Symposium if the paper is accepted.
- Care and Use of Animals: I certify that any research that involved animals followed established standards for their care and use as approved by an Animal Ethics Committee.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.